|You would be provided two Password Mailers, one
containing ‘NetBanking Login’ Password and the other ‘NetBanking
Transaction’ Password. You have to Log - in to the system using your ‘User
ID’ and the NetBanking Login Password. Transaction Password is required in
certain options where financial transactions are involved.|
|After the first login, the system takes you to “change
login password” screen for changing ‘Login’ Password and thereafter to
“change transaction password” screen for changing ‘Transaction’ Password.
Your password should contain:|
- Minimum of 8 characters and maximum of 16 characters.
- At least one numeric, one upper case alphabet and one special
character (space not permitted)
|Please note that the Login and Transaction Password
can not be same and you can not repeat your last passwords.|
|You can also change the Passwords using change
password option, which is available separately in the Menu.|
|After successful login, the system displays the ‘Main
Menu’. You can expand the Main Menu and opt the submenus as per your
requirement as under:|
- Account Summary: Account Summary Screen where all your
accounts which are “Linked to Particular CIF” are displayed along with
the current balance. By clicking an account, you can see the account
detail which includes total balance, unclear balance, available balance
- Transactions:You can view, print and download the last 400
transactions or transactions for the specified period of the selected
- Deposit Account Opening: You can request for deposit
opening by selecting the account from which the amount is to be debited
and by giving the deposit details.
- Closure of Deposit Account: You can request for closure
of deposit account by giving the repayment details.
- Demand Draft Issue: You can request for issue of Demand
Draft by giving the details of Draft and delivery options.
- Account Statement: You can request for account statement
by selecting account, period of statement and delivery options.
- Cheque Book Issue: You can request for issue of cheque
book in selected account and delivery options.
- Funds Transfer Facility: You can request for Funds
Transfer Facility (Transaction) in an account by selecting account.
- Account Transfer:You can request for transfer of your account
from one branch to another branch (the types of account eligible for
transfer may be decided by the Bank).
- Request Status Enquiry:You can view the status of a request
already submitted by giving request Id or date range or request status.
The present status of the request is displayed (Processed/Pending/
- Stop Payment: You can stop a single cheque or range of
cheques in selected account by giving the reason.
- Revoke Stop Payment:You can revoke stop payment on cheques
- Own Accounts: You can transfer funds from one account (for
which you have requested transaction facility) to your other account to
the extent of fund transfer limit fixed by the bank time to time by
selecting ‘from’ & ‘to’ accounts.
- Beneficiary Accounts:You can transfer fund from your account
to any other third party account maintained with any of our CBS Branches
to the extent of fund transfer limit fixed by the bank time to time by
selecting your account and giving either third party’s account number or
selecting a beneficiary.
- Add Beneficiary:To transfer amount to third party accounts, you have to add that account in your beneficiary list by providing a nick name to the account.
- View Beneficiary:You can view all the beneficiaries you have
added and modify details of a beneficiary by selecting that beneficiary.
|You can give standing orders for transfer of funds
from one account to another, to be executed on a predefined frequency
(daily/monthly/month end). You can also amend or cancel the standing order
|Using E-Payment facility, you can pay Direct and
Indirect Taxes by debiting your account online. You can print cyber
receipt and challan.|
- Registration: You can register by selecting major and minor
heads of the tax to be paid.
- Pay Taxes:You can pay the tax for the major and minor heads
you want (already registered) by entering amount and selecting debit
- Duplicate Receipt:You can print duplicate receipt of already
- Cheque Enquiry: : You can enquire status of a cheque or range
of cheques issued in an account.
- Cheque Book Enquiry:You can enquire for cheque books issued
in an account.
- Outward Cheques Enquiry:You can enquire status of a specific
cheque or all cheques deposited in an account.
- TDS Detail:You can view the TDS Details in your account.
|You can send and receive mails to and from Internet
- Contact Details: You can view your contact details.
- Change Login Password:You can change your logon password.
- Change Transaction Password: You can change your transaction
- Change User Preference:
You can change your
User–Id. Please note that you can change it only
You can set your display preference
- Login History You can view your login history..
|Note:- Please note that some of the above
facilities may not be available presently. Please refer our Internet
Banking website for presently available facilities.|
|Don’t worry. You may request for regeneration of
password in the following two ways:|
- By submitting a written request to your branch
- Through Online request from the Internet Banking website by
clicking on “Forgot Password” link on Login screen under Personnel
Banking. After submitting the required details, a reference no. will be
generated, which you may please note down for future reference.
|Regenerated Login Password will be send to your branch and transaction password to your registered address.
|Note:- You may adopt similar procedure in case
you forget SMS Banking or Phone Banking PINs.|